Working with BIDS
Working with Business Improvement Districts
Proximity Futures are experienced in working with BIDs large and small whose primary remit is often about attracting footfall and enhancing the experience in cities and towns that have a designated BID area.
Business Improvement Districts – BIDs
We work with BIDs across the UK to help them achieve their objectives. As well as supporting the needs of their levy payers through an improved visitor experience and effective marketing, we provide accurate data to endorse funding applications such as the Future High Street Fund.
We provide BIDs with the means to make better-informed decisions by providing access to accurate insight through data.
Data can be used to:
- Improve the visitor experience
- Measure the effectiveness of and evaluate events
- Identify areas / days in the week that require additional support
- inform retailers by identifying retail hot-spots
- Entice investors and developers
- Record footfall and identify flow of footfall around a town centre / specific area
- Record new and returning visitors
Effective use of the levy money can be assessed against tangible data provided by our systems and solutions.